We match exceptionally talented technology professionals with transformative career opportunities.
What is this service?
INODEV matches exceptionally talented technology professionals with outstanding career opportunities.
We are seeking technical, technology transfer, and intellectual property candidates and staff for our clients.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to large corporations, philanthropic organizations, universities, and academic research institutions.
We pride ourselves in understanding clients’ needs and creating connections between employers and employees that are mutually rewarding.
Our careers services cover
WHO WE PLACE
We help qualified, enthusiastic candidates find innovative careers.
We search for the perfect candidate and organization match by narrowing our candidate pool to motivated and experienced technology transfer, innovation, technology, and/or academic professionals.
Since we source for some of the prestigious technology transfer departments, at innovative institutions, at technology companies, candidates must bring unique backgrounds, an enthusiasm for all aspects of the commercialization process, and a vision for the future. Patents, experience with start-ups, or published works are always a plus!
Recruitment process is a process of identifying the jobs vacancy, analyzing the job requirements, reviewing applications, screening, shortlisting and selecting the right candidate.
The recruiting process undergoes the following systematic steps:
Research – step 1
- Opportunity Assessment – We gather a complete profile of the job specifications from the leadership and the appropriate people and information beyond just the skills necessary, including the vision, character, chemistry, and type of achiever your team desires. Details of the interview process and compensation/benefits for the position will also be discussed.
- Search Collateral Material – We refine the job description; create introduction/networking letters and job posting materials.
- Candidate Research – We create a list of individuals that will be contacted as both prospects and referrals. This is done with our proprietary database, LinkedIn, and industry specific websites. We encourage clients to direct us to people and companies they would like us to target.
Candidate Prospecting/Screening – step 2
- Initial Contact – Confidentially, we will contact prospects and referral sources to gather interests and qualifications.
- Phone and or Skype Interview – All prospects will be interviewed. We will investigate each candidate’s drivers behind making a job change, as well as clarify technical expertise, professional experience and compensation expectations.
- Questionnaire – After the initial phone interview, candidates fill out a short questionnaire, which serves three purposes; first, it shows commitment from the candidate, it serves as a writing sample, and it answers key questions that the hiring team will want to know.
- Third Party Profiles – If desired, INODEV will administer another profile instrument that you request for your top candidates. We have experience with TriMetrix profiles. You can view a sample TriMetrix profile here.
- Candidate Profile – For all candidates the client will interview, a candidate profile is prepared. Candidate profiles include: resume/summary of professional experience, overall evaluation, and reason for openness to job change, questionnaire, and other pertinent information. This candidate profile will be sent to the hiring team for feedback.
- Our goal is to provide a diverse slate of 5-8 candidates matching the requirements.
Interviews with Client – step 3
- Candidate Phone (or Skype) interview – A one-hour phone interview with the client is arranged.
- Candidate Interview Debrief – The candidate will be debriefed to gauge interest and viability. That information will be provided to the client.
- Client Debrief – After the candidate has been debriefed, we confer with the client to gauge interest in the candidate.
- In Person Interviews – After the phone/initial interviews are completed, the client will select a short list of people for in-person interviews. The client’s team will interview each of the final candidates. After this round of interviews, we will obtain feedback from the candidates and support the hiring team in determining which candidate best fits the needs of the organization.
- Client and Candidate Communication – We will remain in contact with the candidates and client throughout the process to keep everyone informed and maintain professionalism with the candidates.
Offer/Follow-up – step 4
- Formal Reference Checks – With all high priority candidates, we conduct formal reference checks to gain more insight/information from outside parties.
- Background Checks – We recommend all candidates be subject to a background check. Checks can be performed by INODEV or obtained by the client’s human resources team.
- Offer Negotiation – We will provide the client compensation information based on market trends/job analysis available and compensation expectations from the candidate. Typically, compensation has been addressed early in the process, and we have found that if compensation is addressed early in the recruiting process, there are no surprises at the later stage.
- Offer Presentation – Typically, INODEV will present the offer to the candidate as we believe that there is a smoother transition when the client and candidate are not forced to discuss monetary issues, but that is up to the client.
- Offer Letter/Employment Agreement – We help ensure all documents are signed and a start date is established.
- Post Search Client Interview – This interview is to gain feedback from the client on our process and to request a written testimonial. This interview is crucial as we look to improve our process. Our goal is to become long term partners with our clients.
- Post Search Follow-up – We conduct follow up interviews with each placed candidate, typically at 30 and 90 days following the start date. We will communicate the spirit of those meeting back to client as a means to ensure a smooth transition.
Our Process is Focused on Finding the Perfect Match.
Here are the steps we walk through to find the best fit between candidates, companies, and technology jobs.
- Resume – It all starts when you send us your resume. We’re looking for people that have proven track records, stability, and domain expertise. In technology transfer and commercialization, we like to see notable clients and projects. For tech transfer candidates, we’re impressed by your deal sheet. For examples, read our blog post on the benefits of a deal sheet.
- Interview – We’ll talk with you, either in person or via phone (sometimes both), about your experience. Then we’ll go deeper into what you’re looking for in a work environment, in a culture, in a career. Do you like smaller companies or big ones? Do you feel comfortable with a high amount of risk or do you like to play it safe? Learning these types of things about you helps us find the client that will work best for you. We work to find the best fit for each individual organization and person.
- References – After talking with you, we’ll take time to check your references to learn more about you.
- Matching and Placement – If there’s a position that matches your needs and skills, we’ll work to help you get it. We handle everything from setting up initial interviews to salary and relocation negotiations.
- Third Party Profiles – We can help you discover your areas of strength by using third party profiles, such as TriMetrix. If selected as a top candidate for a company, we will administer this personality assessment.
- Ongoing Relationship – Keep in mind, we strive to find a position for every candidate but we can’t always find it right away or for everyone. We offer a debrief with all candidates not chosen for the role. Since clients rely on us to make the perfect matches, our process can often take some time. However, once you are placed, we like to keep you in our network, so don’t be surprised if we check in from time to time.
SUBMIT YOUR RESUME
We have strong values. Not only do they reflect our approach in working with clients, but also describe the way we organize ourselves internally. Our firm specializes in technology, commercialization and innovation placement. Thrive in our fast-paced environment and unique workplace culture!
Please fill out this form to submit your resume.
What Can You
Do at INODEV ?
Our success lies in the talented and passionate team of professionals who make INODEV a great place to work.
The way we work:
- International team and projects
- Non-hierarchical work environment
- Impactful and meaningful projects
- Focus on employee growth and mentorship
- If you’re looking to make a difference, our team is always on the lookout for motivated professionals
Students and graduates
We are always looking for young talents from our local markets who want to develop professionally by doing meaningful projects in their home countries and internationally. If you are a student or a recent graduate, we offer various internship and entry-level positions that will best suit your needs.
We truly believe that anyone can become a management consultant and apply relevant knowledge to drive change in organizations and make an impact on society. If you are an experienced consultant or an industry expert driven by the desire to change and innovate, we have the capacities and capabilities to help you grow and develop.